skye week - day two
↳ favorite quotes
i love when bloggers meet up and they take selfies together its like when the people in the paintings hanging on the walls in harry potter visit other paintings
Manuscript pages from Frédéric Chopin’s piano works in the composer’s hand:
- Notes and doodles by the composer (perhaps for his Variations on Mozart’s “La ci darem la Mano”). The doodle is apparently of Mozart and some sort of monument.
- Opening measures to Etude Op. 10, No. 3. Notice the original Vivace ma non troppo tempo indication.
- Opening to the Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23.
- Section from the Nocturne in Db Major, Op. 27, No. 2.
- Section from Prelude in Bb Minor, Op. 28, No. 16
- Final measures of Ballade No. 2 in F Major, Op. 38.
- Possibly an autograph by the composer using measures from the Polonaise in Ab Major, Op. 53.
- Opening to the Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58.
- Page from Waltz in Db Major, Op. 64, No. 1 (“Minute Waltz”).
- Mazurka in F Minor, Op. 68, No. 4 - the composer’s final composition.
that one time the leather sofa was thirsty for the cumber booty
#haha omg #this still gets me every time #but I mean for as crazy as it is, it still is pretty fucking sexy #I mean there is NO bad photo of Jensen #he could make ANYTHING hot
Benedict mentioning Cabin pressure I Comic Con